Have you ever wondered were all your time goes or do you have to keep track of your time professionally?
The Time and Attendance Tracker offers the following functions":
- Captures starting/ending of Tasks with a single intuitive mouse click
- Display all your Tasks in an easy-to-ready hierarchical colored from (see below)
- Saves all Task start/end events in a local database (CSV Spreadsheet file) as well as in a local Microsoft Access Database for unlimited back end processing
- Produces a comprehensive reports with daily, weekly and monthly summaries
- Corporate Version also stores all Task start/end events into a central SQLServer database, which allows easy tracking of each Employee's time spent on various task
- Easily add new items or delete/rename any item
- See instantly all past events for each Task just by pointing the mouse on top:
- Automatic starting at system startup
Live Time and Activity Tracking Manager is a free trial software application from the Project Management subcategory, part of the Business category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2005-08-07. The program can be installed on Win98, WinME, WinNT 3.x, WinNT 4.x, Windows2000, WinXP, Windows2003.
Live Time and Activity Tracking Manager (version 2.1e) has a file size of 719.13 KB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 168 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.