Have you ever wondered were all your time goes or do you have to keep track of your time professionally?
The Time and Attendance Tracker offers the following functions":
- Captures starting/ending of Tasks with a single intuitive mouse click
- Display all your Tasks in an easy-to-ready hierarchical colored from (see below)
- Saves all Task start/end events in a local database (CSV Spreadsheet file) as well as in a local Microsoft Access Database for unlimited back end processing
- Produces a comprehensive reports with daily, weekly and monthly summaries
- Corporate Version also stores all Task start/end events into a central SQLServer database, which allows easy tracking of each Employee's time spent on various task
- Easily add new items or delete/rename any item
- See instantly all past events for each Task just by pointing the mouse on top:
- Automatic starting at system startup
» version 2.1e - posted on 2005-08-07
EULA - End User License Agreement
Live Time and Activity Tracking Manager (TATMgr) SOFTWARE LICENSE AGREEMENT
1. Use the TATMgr utility on a single computer for up to 15 days without a license.
2. Use the TATMgr utility on a single computer beyond the 15 day trial period if you have
purchased a TATMgr license.
3. Install the TATMgr License on ONE machine per TATMgr License using the
4. Copy the program into any machine readable or printable form for backup in support of the
program on the single machine.
5. Modify the program and/or merge it into another program for your use on the single machine.
Any part of the licensed program merged into another program will continue to be subject to
the terms of this agreement.
6. Freely distribute the TATMgr setup program (TATMgrSetup.exe) to any other machine
7. Request a new registration key after uninstalling TATMgr from the obsolete machine
and installing TATMgr on the new machine or reformat or install a new operating system.
You may NOT:
1. Run the installation process on any other machine than the computer(s) you have licenses for
unless you purchased another License for that new machine.
2. use, copy, or modify the program or any copy, modification or merged portion, in whole or in
part, except as expressly provided for this license.
If you transfer possession of any copy, modification, or merged portion of the program not
permitted by this license to another party, your license is automatically terminated.
This license is effective until terminated. You may terminate it at any time by destroying the
program together with all the copies, modifications, and merged portions in any form.
It will also terminate if you fail to comply with any term or condition of this agreement.
You agree upon such termination to destroy the program together with all copies,
modifications and merged portions in any form.
This program is provided "AS IS" without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied,
including, but not limited to the implied warranties or merchantability and fitness for a
The entire risk as to the quality and performance of the program iswith you.
Should the program prove defective, you assume the entire cost of all necessary
servicing, repair and correction.
TATMgr is delivered via download from it's Internet site:
Professional Software Solutions does not warrant that the functions contained in the program
will meet your requirements or that the operation of the program will be uninterrupted or
error free. Professional Software Solutions will provide support via email and release
updates of the software at its own discretion for free or an upgrade fee, but is under no
obligation to respond to support requests or provide updates.
However, Professional Software Solutions warrants the diskettes on which the program is
furnished to be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use for a
period of fifteen(15) days from the date of the purchase. If during this 15 days period the
diskettes should become defective and unusable, return them to Professional Software
Solutions for a no-charge replacement.
You acknowledge that you have read this agreement, understand it and agree to be bound
by its terms and conditions. You further agree that it is the complete and exclusive
statement of the agreement between us.
TATMgr can be tested and used without any limitation or reduction in functionality for
a period of 15 days before the purchase.
We therefore are NOT issuing any refunds for the purchase of TATMgr.
Burkhard Eichberger and Professional Software Solutions have taken due care in
preparing this manual and the programs and data on the electronic disk media
(if any) accompanying this package including research, development, and testing
to ascertain their effectiveness.
Professional Software Solutions makes no warranties sas to the contents of this package
and specifically disclaims and implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for any
particular purpose. Professional Software Solutions further reserves the right to make
changes to the specifications of the program and the contents of the package without
obligation to notify any person or organization of such changes.
UNIX is a trademark of X/Open Company Limited.
IBM and OS/2 are trademarks of International Business Machines Corporation.
MS-DOS, NT, Windows and Windows NT are trademarks of Microsoft Corporation.
INTEL is a trademark if Intel Corporation.
Professional Software Solutions
9576 Philips Rd, Lafayette, CO 80026
(C) Copyright 1992-2005 Burkhard Eichberger, Professional Software Solutions
All Rights Reserved Worldwide